Solar & Energy Storage Summit 2023
June 21 - June 22
The discussions for accelerating the development of North American solar and storage through the transformative impact of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and advancing the transition to a clean energy future will continue at Wood Mackenzie’s Solar Energy and Storage Summit, now in its sixteenth year.
Join the leading grid-scale utilities, commercial and industrial solar and energy storage developers, state and federal policy makers and regulators, financiers, solar module and battery manufacturers, and other experts from Wood Mackenzie’s team of expert research analysts and consultants in San Francisco from June 21–22.
Agenda Highlights for 2023 include:
- Regulatory panel: Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Panel: Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Wood Mackenzie Presentation: Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Panel discussion: Identifying the best practices and overcoming challenges associated with standalone project development
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation