Etats Généraux de la Chaleur Solaire, 2022, Montpellier, France
As an introduction to the annual institutional meeting of the sector, a visit to the Narbosol solar thermal power plant in Narbonne will take place the day before. This free tour takes place on June 15th from 14:30 to 15:30!
“Enerplan, in collaboration with Atlansun, organised the 8th edition of the Etats Généraux de la Chaleur Solaire, which took place on June 15th near Vannes in Brittany. This edition was a resounding success, with more than 500 registrations for the event.”
09:00 – 09:30: OPENING OF THE PLENUM
09:30 – 10:00: UPDATE ON THE MARKETS
– The latest figures from the industry
– Regulatory update (RE2020, material recycling etc. )
10:00 – 11:15 a. m. : WHAT STRATEGY FOR THE BUSINESS TO 2030?
– Regulatory objectives
– What vision for 2030 – 2050?
– Strategy proposals and industry recommendations
11:15 – 11:30 a. m. : COFFEE USE
11:30 – 12:30: TERRITORIES IN THE HEART OF DYNAMICS
– Customers testify
– Focus on solar heat in Occitania: Territorial Structuring with Territoires d Occitania
12:30 – 12:45: CLOSING OF THE PLENARY
12:45 – 14:00: LUNCHING
The event will be held in French