Worldwide, DHC networks have established themselves as key pioneers in the development of local energy transition, but also as a versatile and competitive decarbonization solution for cities.
“With over 75% of the world’s population living in cities, making urban areas smarter, more sustainable and resilient is a pre-requisite to deliver more prosperous societies”
- What are the market prospects for sustainable and efficient DHC systems around the globe?
- How is the European energy transition and current energy crisis reshuffling the deck for DHC companies?
- What are the most promising technologies for DHC decarbonisation and key innovation trends?
- Will the global frenzy over Power-to-Heat deliver a concrete market opportunity for DHC?
- How to develop innovative financing schemes and market instruments for the uptake of DHC?
Take part in Torino on 22-24 May 2023!