Across the globe, DHC networks have established themselves as critical enablers to foster the development of local energy transitions, but also as a versatile and competitive decarbonisation solution for cities
With over 75% of the world’s population living in cities, making urban areas smarter, more sustainable and resilient is a pre-requisite to deliver more prosperous societies.
– What are the market prospects for sustainable and efficient DHC systems around the globe?
– How is the European energy transition and current energy crisis reshuffling the deck for DHC companies?
– What are the most promising technologies for DHC decarbonisation and key innovation trends?
– Will the global frenzy over Power-to-Heat deliver a concrete market opportunity for DHC?
– How to develop innovative financing schemes and market instruments for the uptake of DHC?
The Event will take place in Torino on 22-24 May 2023